Thursday 6 March 2014

Growing in my faith...

Yesterday was the beginning of Lent and I was trying to think of some way that I could challenge myself to grow closer to God. At the beginning of 2014 I made it my New Year's Resolution that I would spend more time with God...So instead of giving up something for Lent I have decided to take something on which is this blog! I have very much enjoyed blogging our IVF/PGD journey, it has helped me to grow in my writing and to document every special moment. 

My intentions for this blog is to write at least once a week something I have learnt about in my walk with God...

"Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, "I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life." ~ John 8:12


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Polly i shall enjoy reading your walk with God xx

    ReplyDelete